Mangrove charcoal is
charcoal produced from branches wood. The charcoal is made from 100% natural
tree in the mangover forest in the south of Viet Nam
Mangrove charcoal is charcoal produced from branches wood.
– Total heat: 6500-7200 Kcal / kg
– Full Humidity: 3-6%
– Fixed carbon content: 60-70%
– Ash content: 0.5 to 1.5%
– Volatile matter content: 30-40%
– Sulfur (S): from 0.01 to 0.07%ggdsg
– Smokeless and odoless, no chemical, no explode when fired.
– Burning time : 3-4 hour “
– Size: Diameter: 3,5 cm
Length: 20 – 30 cm
Packaging & Delivery:
Packing: 15 – 30 PP white new bag or upon request
Packaging Details: In cartons with polybags
In order to give you the best quotation, we would like you to:
1. Detail your requirements as much as possible.
2. Let us know what price condition you like us to quote: FOB or CIF, destination port as well as the terms of payment you want.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY.
DONG A LOGISTICS CO, LTD.
• Headquarters: 71/45/8 Dien Bien Phu ST., Ward 15, Binh Thanh Dist., HCM City, Vietnam
• Office: 298 Ung Van Khiem ST., Ward 25, Binh Thanh Dist., HCM City, Vietnam
Ms. Vy : 0972279420 (Whatsapp/Viber/Line/Kakaotalk/Zalo)